Hot Posts

Job Circular at Pubali Bank limited || Apply for the post of Senior Officer/Officer/Trainee Assistant


Pubali Bank limited is the largest commercial bank in Bangladesh. With the job opportunities in 453 branches a career with us can take you almost anywhere in Bangladesh. Wherever you come from, wherever you want to go, we can offer you exciting career opportunities across the country. Attracting and developing our next generation of leaders is a key priority of Pubali Bank Limited. 

 

General Conditions
1.     Only published result will be accepted. Testimonial for this matter will not be accepted
2.     Computer literacy is a must
3.     Age limit: Not over 30 years on 31 January 2017. No affidavit in respect of age will be acceptable.
    : Not over 32 years on 31 January 2017 for employees of Pubali Bank Limited.
4.     Departmental candidates of Pubali Bank Limited having requisite qualifications and other candidates those who are in the job elsewhere will apply through proper channel.
5.     Departmental candidates (sons/daughters) of the employees of Pubali Bank Limited will apply by complying the rules on the matter as mentioned in the Human Resources Division's Instruction circular no. 1609 dated 24-12-2014.
6.     a) For Senior Officer post having at least 3 (three) 1st divisions/classes with no 3rd division/class in any examinations.
or
Candidates should have GPA/CGPA at least 3.50 on 5 or at least 3.00 on 4 point scale in any three examinations from SSC to Masters. Candidates having GPA/CGPA below 2.75 in any examination need not apply.
b)For Officer post having at least 2 (two) 1st divisions/classes with no 3rd division/class in any examinations.
or
Candidates should have GPA/CGPA at least 3.50 on 5 or at least 3.00 on 4 point scale in any two examinations from SSC to Masters. Candidates having GPA/CGPA below 2.75 in any examination need not apply.
c) For Trainee Assitant Teller Bachelor Degree from a reputed University is required.
or
Candidates having higher degree will not be considered for the post.
7.     The closing date for submission of application and deposit slip is by 06:00 pm of 16 March 2017.
8.     One candidate can apply for one post only.
 

 

Apply for the post of Senior Officer/Officer/Trainee Assistant Teller Click here to apply Online https://www.pubalibankbd.com/recruitment/Vacancy.aspx

 







Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hey, are these opportunities available now or not ?
    Hey, Check out my new Android Game Subway Surf on your Android Mobile and enjoy this endless game .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete